- An impressive brick built detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac location and offering a wealth of well-planned and adaptable family accommodation.
- Two separate reception rooms - Lounge with feature brick built fireplace.
- Superb and extended kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of high gloss walnut units and an array of integrated appliances.
- Four well proportioned bedrooms +5th bedroom/playroom.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room with contemporary suite including shower cubicle with steam shower facility.
- Lavish and contemporary family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
- Utility room and double garage with remote control door.
- Delightful gardens to front and rear in lawns with Sun patios, terraces and mature trees and shrubs.
- Prestigious and sought-after residential location.
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended.
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Two wall light points. Overlooked by gallery landing.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 12' 9" (4.70m X 3.88m)
Plus deep square bay window. Feature brick built fireplace and piped for living flame gas fire. Solid pine strip flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 0" X 10' 10" (3.97m X 3.29m)
Feature "hole in the wall" gas fire (presently disconnected). Recess for wall mounted TV. High intensity low-voltage spotlights. Laminate wood strip floor. Coved ceiling.
KITCHEN/EXTENDED CASUAL DINING AREA 35' 2" X 15' 7" (10.72m X 4.75m)
at widest points. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and chrome mixer tap. Granite drainer, worktops and circular breakfast bar. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss Walnut units. Excellent array of integrated appliances including Neff coffee maker, microwave oven, and stainless steel low-level oven. Hotpoint 4 ring induction hob unit. Elica stainless steel cooker hood with granite splash back and up stands. Neff dishwasher and wine cooler. Plumbed for American fridge. Recessed lighting. Porcelain tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Feature glass fronted gas fire (presently disconnected) recess for wall mounted TV. High-intensity low voltage spotlighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 3" X 6' 5" (3.44m X 1.95m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Shaker style high and low level units. Laminate worktop. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. UPVC double glazed doors to garden. Door to garage.
Access to Roof space. Recessed spotlighting.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 5" X 10' 2" (5.00m X 3.11m)
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door. Thermostatically controlled shower fitting with steam shower facility. Recessed spotlighting. Illuminated mirror.
BEDROOM (2)/PLAYROOM: 18' 8" X 14' 9" (5.69m X 4.49m)
Solid pine strip floor. Range of built-in pine robes. Recessed lighting. Dormer window.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 12' 10" (3.10m X 3.91m)
Solid pine strip floor.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 10" X 9' 4" (3.29m X 2.85m)
Solid pine strip floor.
BEDROOM (5): 12' 8" X 9' 10" (3.87m X 3.01m)
Wired for wall mounted TV.
Lavish contemporary white suite with tiled enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap. Wall hung wash hand basin in tiled surround. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with chrome overhead rainforest shower fitting and hand shower. Illuminated mirror. Recessed spotlighting.
Bitmac driveway. Front garden laid to lawn. Spacious and safely enclosed side and rear garden in lawn with paved sun patios and terraces with feature railway sleeper boundry and with trees and shrubs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.