- An impressive and deceptively spacious brick built detached family bungalow offering a wealth of well planned and adaptable living accommodation and with potential for roof space conversion - subject to the necessary permissions been granted
- Accommodation currently provides for 2 separate reception rooms including lounge with feature vaulted pine ceiling and sandstone fireplace
- Well appointed kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of high and low level units and utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Separate family wet room with white suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames, gas fired central heating and photovoltaic solar panels installed
- Detached matching garage and delightful gardens in neat lawns and safely enclosed at the rear with large sun deck and bounded by wall and fencing
- As we expect a high level of interest in this stunning family home, early viewing is strongly recommend
UPVC double glazed front door with stained glass leaded light to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Double built-in cloaks cupboard. Airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 22' 1" X 12' 8" (6.74m X 3.86m)
Attractive sandstone fireplace with matching hearth and mantel. Glass fronted contemporary gas fire. Feature vaulted pine clad ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Georgian style door with bevelled glass.
DINING ROOM: 11' 8" X 10' 12" (3.56m X 3.35m)
Georgian style UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA: 15' 4" X 10' 0" (4.67m X 3.06m)
Single drainer 'Franke' sink unit with chrome mixer tap and vegetable basin excellent range of built-in high and low level units with barley twist feature. Laminate worktops. Fitted breakfast table. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Cooker hood. Recessed spot lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 1" X 5' 6" (2.76m X 1.67m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Range of high and low-level cupboards. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 9' 9" (4.20m X 2.96m)
Plus depth of range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC. Inlaid vanity unit with cupboards and drawers. Wall mounted cupboard with mirror and shaving light. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' fitting and screen door. Chrome towel radiator
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 10' 8" (2.98m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 8" X 9' 11" (3.56m X 3.03m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Georgian style UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (4): 11' 8" X 6' 1" (3.56m X 1.85m)
plus depth of range of wall-to-wall built in robes with low-level drawers and high level cupboards.
FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
"Wet room' with white suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. UPVC wall cladding. Shower area with 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
ROOFSPACE: 26' 7" X 19' 8" (8.10m X 6.00m)
Partially floored. Potential for conversion - subject to the necessary permissions been granted
Bitmac driving with ample parking space. Neat manicured front garden in lawn with stoned flower border and with an array of trees and shrubs.
Safely enclosed rear garden with large sun deck leading to lawn with paved patio and bounded by wall and fencing. Photovoltaic roof mounted solar panels.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 10" X 11' 3" (6.34m X 3.44m)
Remote control roller door. Light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.