- An attractive and well presented second floor apartment enjoying a prestigious and sought after residential location within easy walking distance of Jordanstown railway station
- Bright spacious lounge/kitchen/dining room - well appointed with excellent range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom suite and ensuite to master bedroom
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Intercom Lock release system, double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Designated parking and visitor parking
- As we expect a high level of interest early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Storage cupboard. Cloaks cupboard. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
KITCHEN/DINER/LOUNGE: 26' 0" X 19' 1" (7.93m X 5.82m)
at widest points and into square bay window. Lounge area with feature stone fireplace and living flame glass fire. Laminate wood strip floor. Porthole window. Kitchen area with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Built in low level fan oven and four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting throughout.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 6" X 10' 9" (4.72m X 3.27m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualusa electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 8' 0" (3.17m X 2.45m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part tiled wall. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower fitting.
Designated parking space and visitor parking area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.