- Attractive and well presented ground floor apartment in a sought after residential location
- Spacious lounge leading to open plan kitchen/ dining area.
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms- both with built in sliding wardrobes
- Double glazing in upvc frames and gas fired central heating installed.
- Shower room with white suite
- Off street parking for residents
- Within walking distance of Stormont, local shops and Ballyhackamore with its many restaurants
- Early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Double glazed front door with leaded side light to:
Spacious Cloaks cupboard. Tiled floor. Part glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 7" X 11' 3" (4.74m X 3.42m)
Plus depth of alcove/study area. Open plan to:
KITCHEN/DINING 17' 9" X 8' 4" (5.40m X 2.54m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Good range of high and low level units. Formica Work tops. 'Beko' Low level oven and 4 ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor in kitchen area and Laminate wood strip flooring in dining area.
Laminate wood strip flooring. Two built in storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 8' 10" (3.46m X 2.68m)
Plus depth of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 6' 2" (3.45m X 1.89m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
White suite comprising Low flush wc, Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Assigned parking space for one car.
INFORMATIVE -DECLARATION OF CONNECTED INTEREST
Please note that the vendor of this property is related to a member of Hunter Campbell staff.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.