- A substantial detached family home finished to a high specification.
- Located in a lovely rural area with outstanding views towards Scottish coastline and surrounding countryside.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Two reception rooms both with attractive fireplaces and solid wood flooring.
- Generous kitchen/ dining area including hob and oven.
- Separate utility room and ground floor WC.
- Four bedrooms on first floor (master bedroom ensuite.)
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower.
- Two further bedrooms with shower room and WC on second floor.
- Office area on 2nd floor landing.
- Large detached double garage with first floor.
- Extensive gardens and good patio areas.
- Alarm system installed.
- Midway between Larne, Ballyclare and Carrickfergus and minutes to main Belfast route. (On a bus route to larne-bus stop 40 yards or schools bus stop opposite.)
Solid wood flooring. Attractive staircase to first floor. Under stair storage area. Glazed doors leading to:
DRAWING ROOM: 16' 8" X 12' 2" (5.08m X 3.71m)
Feature fireplace with sandstone style surround and granite inset and hearth. Inset living flame gas fire. Solid wood flooring. Attractive cornicing and centre rose. Double glazed and etched double doors leading to:
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 27' 0" X 11' 2" (8.23m X 3.40m)
Extensive range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob and griddle plate. Matching under oven. Plumbed for American fridge/ freezer. Concealed extractor fan under matching canopy. Glazed display units. Pelmet feature. Centre island with granite work surface incorporating wine rack and bookshelf.(plumbed for dish washer). Tiled flooring. Recessed lighting. Dining area with patio doors leading onto decking area.
Cloaks comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled flooring.
Range of units. Belfast sink Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 10" X 10' 8" (4.22m X 3.25m)
Attracive open fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset and tiled hearth (can easily be converted to gas). Solid oak flooring. May be used as separate dining room.
Spacious landing with built in storage area.
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 9" X 11' 3" (5.11m X 3.43m)
Excellent range of Sliderobes. Ensuite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and double shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Mirror with feature lighting. Tiled on three walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 11' 2" (3.84m X 3.40m)
Lovely views towards Scottish coastline and surrounding countryside.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 6' 3" (3.10m X 1.91m)
BEDROOM (4): 16' 5" X 12' 7" (5.00m X 3.84m)
Again superb views overlooking countryside and Shane's hill.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Office/ study area.
BEDROOM (5): 14' 5" X 9' 4" (4.39m X 2.84m)
Presently used as office with attractive shelving.
BEDROOM (6): 14' 7" X 14' 0" (4.44m X 4.27m)
Double under eaves storage. Fire escape window.
Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower. Tiled walls.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 24' 0" X 20' 0" (7.32m X 6.10m)
Double roller doors (one automatic). Light and power. Staircase to first floor 20'0 x 12'0 Floored and insulated- ideal for office/ gym.
Extensive gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawns with shrubs and flowerbeds. Raised decking area. Pergolas and bin area concealed with climbing shrubs. Greenhouse and vegitable patch to rear of garage. Tarmac driveway with generous parking to front and side. Double wrought iron gates.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.