- Neatly presented semi detached family home in a popular residential development.
- PVC Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating.
- Generous lounge/ dining room with attractive fireplace.
- Excellent fitted kitchen.
- Three good bedrooms.
- White bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Fully enclosed rear garden in attractive brick pavior.
- Tarmac driveway and front garden on lawn.
Solid wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM : 25' 4" X 10' 9" (7.72m X 3.28m)
Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth. Inset electric fire. Solid wood flooring. Attractive pine and glazed doors. Double glazed patio doors to rear.
KITCHEN: 20' 8" X 10' 0" (6.30m X 3.05m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Built in breakfast bar. Glazed display cupboard. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 3" X 11' 9" (4.95m X 3.58m)
Under eave storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 4" (3.28m X 2.54m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 8" X 8' 4" (3.25m X 2.54m)
Neat front garden laid in lawn. Fully enclosed rear garden in attractive brick pavior. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler. Tarmac driveway to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.