- Substantial detached family home overlooking the irish sea towards scotland.
- Gas central heating/ PVC double glazing.
- Generous lounge with tiled fireplace and bay window giving magnificent sea views.
- Separate family/ dining room with marble fireplace again with sea views.
- Good fitted kitchen and separate utility room.
- Ground floor cloak room with WC.
- Three bedrooms (two with beautiful views. One with ensuite and shower.
- White bathroom suite with shower served from the gas boiler in a pressurised system.
- Attached garage and driveway with parking for several cars.
- Gardens laid in lawns bordered by attractive wall.
- Convenient location to leisure centre, excellent local primary school and Larne town. The area is served by a bus route to the town centre.
- Only by personal Viewing can you appreciate the exceptional sea views.
Tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor. Under stair storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 6" X 20' 0" (4.11m X 6.10m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with open fire.
FAMILY/ DINING ROOM: 14' 5" X 18' 0" (4.39m X 5.49m)
Laminate wood flooring. Attractive marble fireplace with open fire.
KITCHEN: 10' 4" X 9' 4" (3.15m X 2.84m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Concealed extractor fan. Built in breakfast bar. Plumbed for dishwasher. Built in storage cupboard. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 7" X 7' 5" (3.53m X 2.26m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
With low flush WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 18' 11" (4.04m X 5.77m)
Solid wood strip flooring. En suite. Magnificent views.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 5" X 10' 0" (4.39m X 3.05m)
Solid wood strip flooring. Again views.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 7' 7" (3.05m X 2.31m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower served by the gas boiler through a pressurise system, fitting and screen. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Light and power.
Fully enclosed garden to front and side laid in lawn and bordered by attractive wall. Enclosed area to rear with door to garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.