- A unique detached house and extended cottage offering exceptional sea views.
- Two reception rooms/ Four bedrooms.
- Open plan kitchen/ breakfast area/ conservatory.
- Oil fired central heating/ Double glazing.
- Additional original extended stone building with sea views (ideal entertainment/ barbeque area.).
- Extensive landscaped gardens/ greenhouse, garden shed and outside toilet.
- Range of original stone buildings (may be suitable for conversion for various uses.
- Cattle pen
- Offering five acres of good agricultural land.
- Quiet peaceful location yet close to Golf Club, Brownsbay Beach and local shops.
- Must be viewed to appreciate superb location.
Tiled flooring. Open tread staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 10' 10" (5.41m X 3.30m)
Attractive brick fireplace with open fire. Beamed ceiling. Tiled flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA/ CONSERVATORY: 30' 0" X 10' 4" (9.14m X 3.15m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Four ring hob and double eye level oven. Extractor fan. Built in breakfast bar. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. PVC Double glazed conservatory with French doors and superb views overlooking garden.
SECOND RECEPTION ROOM/ SELF CONTAINED UNIT: 19' 8" X 18' 9" (5.99m X 5.72m)
Attractive room with wood flooring. Gas fire. Feature staircase to first floor with :
MASTER BEDROOM: 19' 2" X 10' 0" (5.84m X 3.05m)
Built in storage. Sea views. Cloakroom comprising low flush WC and vanity unit and shower
ENTERTAINMENT/ BARBEQUE ROOM: 20' 8" X 15' 6" (6.30m X 4.72m)
Original stone building with French doors and sea views.
from main part of house:
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 9' 11" (3.40m X 3.02m)
Views of sea and garden.
Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled panelled bath.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 0" X 10' 5" (3.66m X 3.18m)
Built in storage. Sea views.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 8' 10" (3.40m X 2.69m)
Beamed ceiling. Sea views.
The property offers a range of original stone buildings and extensive cattle pen (Stables, garage and workshop) with potential to restore or convert. Beautifully landscaped gardens with an abundance of shrubs and flowers. Patio area, greenhouse and garden shed. All with outstanding sea views.
STONE BUILDING 27' 0" X 24' 0" (8.23m X 7.32m)
CATTLE PEN 27' 0" X 39' 0" (8.23m X 11.89m)
GARDEN SHED 5' 10" X 8' 5" (1.78m X 2.57m)
GREENHOUSE 9' 8" X 9' 0" (2.95m X 2.74m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.