- An exceptional detached property in Hampton Manor.
- PVC Double Glazing/UPVC Facia throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Lounge with attrative open coal fireplace.
- Superb kitchen dining area.
- Excellent sun room with patio doors to rear garden.
- Three bedrroms (Master bedroom ensuite).
- Fully enclosed rear garden.
- Garage space.
- Driveway with ample parking for numerous cars.
- Ideal first time buyer purchase.
- May be purchsed through Northern Ireland co-ownership scheme ( subject to approvel).
Solid wood flooring, Stairs to first floor and under stair storage.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 13' 4" (4.47m X 4.06m)
Solid wood flooring, fireplace black inset and hearth recessesed lighting
KITCHEN/DINING 9' 8" X 19' 8" (2.95m X 5.99m)
Electric four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Exellent range of high and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with stainless steel mixer taps, space for washing machine, integrated dish washer and door to rear garden. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Dining space with ample room for dining table. Additional feature gloss bank units with excellent storage and space for american fridge freezer.
SUN ROOM: 9' 9" X 11' 4" (2.97m X 3.45m)
Laminate wood flooring and double doors to rear garden.
Acess to attic
BEDROOM (1): 10' 2" X 9' 11" (3.10m X 3.02m)
Built in robes and mirrored slider robes.
"Roca" white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, seperate shower enclosure with electric shower.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 11" (3.10m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 9' 9" (3.10m X 2.97m)
"Roca" white suite, low flush WC, feature free standing bath with roller top and chrome feet. Pedestal wash hand basin, stainless steel towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Hot press copper cylinder tank and shelving.
Driveway with ample parking, front garden laid in lawn. Fully enclosed rear garden, paved patio area laid in lawn, dog run and oil tank. Space to side of property suituble for future extension or garage. (subject to all necessery planning approvals.)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.