- A substantial five bedroom family home
- Gas fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing
- Two reception room (one with original fireplace)
- Fitted kitchen including hob, oven and 'Stanley' stove
- Bathroom with separate shower/ separate WC
- Five bedrooms (mostly double rooms)
- Integral garage/ enclosed yard
- Convenient location within walking distance to town centre
- Good decorative order throughout
Part wood panelled walls. Laminate wood flooring. Staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE/ DINING AREA: 26' 8" X 10' 11" (8.13m X 3.33m)
Open plan with original slate fireplace. Laminate wood floring. Display shelving.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 14' 2" X 9' 0" (4.32m X 2.74m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Canopy extractor fan. 'Stanley' range style stove with stainless steel extractor fan and splashback. Fridge and freezer. Built in breakfast table. Under stair storage area. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Door leading to covered courtyard and garden.
BATHROOM: 9' 6" X 8' 8" (2.90m X 2.64m)
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM: 15' 10" X 13' 4" (4.83m X 4.06m)
Vanity unit. Built in robes. Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 7" (3.86m X 2.92m)
Slate fireplace. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 0" X 13' 4" (4.27m X 4.06m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 11" X 14' 2" (4.85m X 4.32m)
BEDROOM (5): 12' 5" X 10' 5" (3.78m X 3.18m)
Laminate wood flooring. Wood strip ceiling. Velux window.
Corner of Victoria Road and Old Glenarm Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.