- Exceptional detached split level bungalow with amazing views.
- Two reception rooms one with wood burning stove.
- Fitted kitchen including integrated appliances.
- Separate utility room.
- PVC Double glazing/ oil fired central heating.
- Three bedrooms - master with en suite.
- Modern white bathroom suite.
- Attractive gardens to front, side and rear including patio area.
- Located in the picturesque village of Gleno and easy commuting to Larne, Belfast and Carrickfergus.
- Two storey detached building (presently used as office accommodation) planning had been previously passed for replacement three bedroom dwelling.
Hardwood stable style front door:
Two separate cloaks cupboards. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LIVING ROOM: 18' 10" X 12' 2" (5.74m X 3.71m)
Wood burning stove with Irish Oak beam mantle piece. Tiled floor. Views towards countryside.
DINING ROOM: 11' 3" X 11' 2" (3.43m X 3.40m)
Open fireplace with wood surround. Sliding patio door to rear. Karndene wood effect floor. Cathedral style vaulted ceiling.
KITCHEN: 13' 6" X 8' 6" (4.11m X 2.59m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work top. One and half bowl sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge and Whirlpool dishwasher. Extractor in matching canopy. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Spot lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 8" X 8' 0" (3.25m X 2.44m)
Range of built in high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 11' 2" (3.56m X 3.40m)
Built in wardrobe. En suite shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 10' 9" (3.61m X 3.28m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 3" X 9' 9" (3.73m X 2.97m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Landscaped garden in lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Paved patio area. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC oil tank. Outside tap and light. Two storey detached dwelling - ideal opportunity for rental potential or granny annexe- previously passed for replacement three bedroom dwelling. Presently used as office but would be ideal for various uses such as studio/ hairdresser etc.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.