- Opportunity to purchase a detached family home situated in a unique rural setting.
- Large detache garage (31'11'' x 26'1'') cavity wall built and first floor area. Maybe be suitable for conversion to detached residential house subject to planing permission.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Lounge with attractive wood flooring and cast iron stove.
- Generous kitchen with excellent range of units and range cooker.
- Three bedrooms.
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath.
- Extensive patio area to rear with feature summer/ garden house.
- Good parking facility for several cars.
- Ideally situated for someone working from home or requiring office/ storage area.
- Lovely tranquil village living yet with 15 minutes from Larne and Carrickfergus.
Tiled flooring. Door to:
Laminate wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 17' 12" X 11' 6" (5.48m X 3.51m)
Attractive brick fireplace with wood mantle, tiled hearth and gas stove. Laminate wood flooring. Access to rear hallway.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 17' 11" X 13' 11" (5.45m X 4.23m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in breakfast bar. 'Country Range' with 8 ring gas hob and twin conventional and fan assisted ovens. Feature wine rack. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Tiled flooring. Under stair storage cupboard. Door to rear.
Hotepress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 9' 3" (4.21m X 2.83m)
Laminate wood flooring. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 9' 3" (4.21m X 2.83m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 8' 1" (2.91m X 2.47m)
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower bath with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled walls.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 31' 11" X 26' 1" (9.74m X 7.96m)
Double doors. Light and power. Stairs to partially floored first floor.
Front garden laid in lawn. Rear garden laid in lawn leading to paved patio area. PVC Oil tank and boiler house with oil fired boiler. Large outhouse. Driveway with double entrance gates and ample parking for several cars.
Off Raloo Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.