- Neat mid terrace property in a popular location.
- PVC Double glazing/ Gas central heating.
- Lounge with laminate wood flooring.
- Good fitted kitchen/ dining area including hob and oven.
- Three bedrooms.
- White bathroom suite.
- Fully enclosed paved area to rear with access for car.
- Situated within walking distance of local amenities and town centre.
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyer or Investor.
High gloss tiled flooring. Stairs to first floor. Generous under stair storage cupboard. Door to rear.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 10' 5" (4.47m X 3.17m)
Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 7' 11" X 16' 10" (2.41m X 5.14m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob and matching under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Built in breakfast bar. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. High gloss tiled flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment and screen. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 10' 5" (3.85m X 3.17m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 7' 10" (3.69m X 2.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 7' 4" (2.79m X 2.23m)
Built in robe.
Fully enclosed paved rear area with pedestrian access and access for car. Enclosed paved and pebbled front garden.
Off Old Glenarm Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.