- A rare opportunity exists to purchase an attractive semi-detached bungalow with uninterrupted sea views
- Oil fired central heating / Partial double glazing installed
- Spacious living accomodation including lounge and conservatory with far reaching sea views
- Kitchen with excellent range of built in high and low level units
- Three spacious bedrooms - master with shower room off
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- Generous gardens laid in lawn with paved patio area
- Tarmac parking for several cars
- The property comes with potential to extend with permission for an eight bedroom property and two apartments previously granted
- Easy access and commuting to the causeway coastal route
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Tiled floor. Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 26' 0" X 17' 6" (7.92m X 5.33m)
Stunning far reaching sea views. Feature fireplace with wood surround. Open plan to:
CONSERVATORY: 33' 0" X 24' 9" (10.06m X 7.54m)
Panoramic sea views and countryside views to rear. PVC patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 24' 3" X 15' 3" (7.39m X 4.65m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work top. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 26' 0" X 9' 9" (7.92m X 2.74m)
Shower room with white suite comprising shower cubicle and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 8' 9" (2.97m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 3" (2.97m X 2.51m)
Soft coloured suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Spacious grounds laid in lawn with paved patio area. Generous tarmac driveway with parking for several cars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.