- A deceptive and spacious family home
- Location minutes from Antrim Coastline
- Generous Lounge / Dining room with attractive open fireplace
- Separate dining room enjoying garden views
- Kitchen / Breakfast / Living area
- Separate utility room
- Ground floor WC and first floor bathroom
- Four bedrooms - All benefiting from lovely views
- Study / Gallery with large glazed windows to enjoy exceptional views
- Contemporary bathroom with separate WC
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Integral garage
- Generous private garden and landscaped
- Brick paviour driveway
- Located close to beach, Ballygally Castle hotel, golf club and minutes to town centre
Double doors to:
Attractive tiled flooring.
Spacious reception hall. Parquet flooring and feature archway. Separate WC.
LOUNGE/DINING: 26' 6" X 13' 7" (8.08m X 4.14m)
Generous 'L' shaped room with feature brick built fireplace. French doors leading to landscaped rear garden.
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA: 24' 6" X 18' 12" (7.47m X 5.79m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Integrated breakfast bar. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge and Rangemaster stove. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Family area.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 0" X 8' 0" (2.74m X 2.44m)
Fitted unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Spacious area with ample storage.
Contemporary suite including low flush WC, vanity unit and panelled bath. PVC clad walls. Views to coast.
Low flush WC.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 0" X 9' 0" (2.74m X 2.74m)
Built in drawer storage area. Vanity unit with light and mirror. Separate shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 9' 3" (3.96m X 2.82m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 0" X 12' 9" (3.96m X 3.89m)
Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (4): 17' 6" X 10' 9" (5.33m X 3.28m)
Range of fitted wardrobes. Wood strip flooring. Stunning coast views.
GALLERY/STUDY: 9' 9" X 6' 6" (2.97m X 1.83m)
Presently used to enjoy views but would also suit study/office use.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 0" X 11' 0" (5.79m X 3.35m)
Occupying a generous, secluded and mature site. The property is approached by a brick paviour walkway to the front, leading to landscaped garden. Laid in lawn with abundence of mature shrubs and plants. Private rear garden with mature shrubs and hedging. Paviour driveway and parking area to rear.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.