- A detached property located in a quiet and convenient location.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Two generous reception rooms (both with open fires.)
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Three bedrooms (one with exceptional views.)
- White bathroom suite with corner shower.
- Two further attic rooms ideally suited as bedrooms (subject to building control approval.)
- Detached garage and boiler house.
- Extensive garden with wonderful views.
- Property has potential to extend (subject to necessary planning approval.)
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC Double glazed.
Leaded and stained glass front door. Attractive staircase to first floor. Laminate wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 12' 12" (4.96m X 3.95m)
Mahogany surround fireplace with marble effect inset and matching hearth. Built in storage and shelving area. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN: 20' 10" X 7' 4" (6.36m X 2.24m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in breakfast bar. Under stair storage area. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood flooring. Arch to dining area with view overlooking garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 7" X 12' 12" (4.13m X 3.96m)
Attractive open fireplace with matching hearth. Built in storage and hotpress. Large picture window enjoying views of garden and surrounding countryside. Laminate wood flooring.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. panelled bath and PVC clad corner shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 13' 0" (4.12m X 3.97m)
Laminate wood flooring. Superb views towards Larne Lough and Islandmagee.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 3" X 10' 11" (4.96m X 3.33m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 10" X 7' 1" (2.70m X 2.16m)
Staircase leading to two spacious attic rooms with velux windows and under eaves storage. (May be suitable to convert to bedrooms subject to building control approval.)
Attached storage/ workshop.
Pebbled front garden and tarmac driveway. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with shrubs, flowerbeds and wrought iron gate. Vegetable patch. Neat patio area. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Off The Roddens, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.