- A very deceptive family home offering lovely sea and rural views
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing installed
- First floor lounge with pitched ceiling and superb views
- A further two reception rooms on ground floor
- First floor sun room with balcony to appreciate sea views
- Three bedrooms (master with excellent range of sliding wardrobes)
- Excellent fitted kitchen including built in appliances
- Ground floor shower room plus utility and office
- Contemporary first floor bathroom
- Large detached garage plus BBQ/Office room
- Extensive site fully enclosed
- Paved area offering excellent parking facilities for boat, caravan and cars etc
- Location within minutes of local shops, beach, Ballygally castle and Antrim coastline
Solid wood flooring. Hotpress with lagged tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 8' 6" (3.72m X 2.60m)
Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic controlled shower fitting. Contemporary vanity basin with built in storage. Low flush WC. Stainless steel heated towel rail. PVC clad walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 12" X 8' 10" (3.96m X 2.68m)
GLAZED DOOR TO DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 11' 3" (3.72m X 3.42m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 20' 7" X 11' 11" (6.28m X 3.64m)
Excellent range of built high and low level units. Laminate worktops. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Eye level double electric oven. Integrated dishwasher. Four ring gas hob unit and stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Breakfast area.
Range of units and stainless steel sink unit.
OFFICE: 11' 2" X 9' 1" (3.41m X 2.77m)
Rear door leading to outside parking area.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 1" X 10' 0" (3.68m X 3.05m)
Attractive fireplace with multi burner stove and marble inset with matching hearth. Lovely outlook to garden. Laminate wood strip flooring.
Open tread staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 23' 9" X 15' 9" (7.23m X 4.81m)
Pitched ceiling with attractive beams and recessed lighting. Large picture window enjoying views towards coast road. Fireplace with gas fire, tiled inset and granite hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Door from lounge to:
SUN ROOM: 12' 2" X 10' 2" (3.71m X 3.10m)
Large picture window enjoying sea views. Doors to glazed balcony.
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising deep bath. Vanity unit with excellent built in storage area. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 18' 0" X 11' 12" (5.49m X 3.65m)
Extensive under storage units. Built in mirror sliding wardrobes. Velux window.
Under eaves storage area.
An area is available to offer fourth bedroom/nursery (subject to normal building control approval).
Large detached garage plus BBQ house/storage area. Extensive gardens laid in lawn with shrubs and flowerbeds. Large wood gates. Enclosed rear gardena nd driveway. Generous paved patio area. Outside light and tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.