- A very neat detached bungalow.
- Located in a very sought after residential area.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Lounge with living flame gas fire.
- Separate dining room and sun room.
- Contemporary kitchen with electrical appliances.
- Modern white bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Three good bedrooms (one with built in furniture.)
- Attached garage.
- Roofspace with potential to convert.
- Extensive garden and good driveway with ample parking.
- Lovely views overlooking town and toweards Larne Lough.
- Basement area currently used as generous storage area.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Attractive PVC leaded and glazed door. Tile effect laminate wood flooring.
Pine strip walls. Access to roofspace via slingsby ladder (may be suitable for conversion subject to planning.)
DINING ROOM: 10' 9" X 12' 2" (3.27m X 3.71m)
LOUNGE: 14' 2" X 9' 12" (4.31m X 3.04m)
Feature sandstone fireplace with living flame gas fire. Wood strip ceiling. Sliding patio doors to:
SUN ROOM: 9' 10" X 10' 8" (3.01m X 3.25m)
Pitched pine ceiling. Tile effect laminate wood flooring. Patio doors leading to decking. Lovely views overlooking garden and beyond.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 9' 3" X 8' 6" (2.81m X 2.60m)
Contemporary range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Stainless steel extractor canopy. Built in microwave. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Integrated washing machine. Tile effect laminate wood flooring.
Hotpress/ storage area.
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit incorporating mirror and lights, corner bath and separate shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 10" X 8' 4" (3.30m X 2.55m)
Built in bedroom furniture.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 10' 2" (3.30m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 10' 2" (3.40m X 3.10m)
ATTACHED GARAGE 12' 5" X 8' 4" (3.78m X 2.53m)
Brick driveway with ample parking and garden to front. Enclosed rear garden with raised decking, lawn and pebbled areas and an abundance of mature shrubs, trees and flowerbeds. Basement area currently used as generous storage area. Greenhouse/ Garden room.
Off Glenarm Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.