- A unique opportunity to purchase a detached bungalow on an enviable site.
- Oil fired central heating/ Double glazing.
- Spacious lounge/ dining room with open fire.
- Kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances.
- Three good sized bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with jacuzzi type bath and separate shower.
- Generous lawn to side of property with potential site for additional property (subject to necessary planning approval.)
- Brick pavior sun patio to rear surrounded by shrubs and trees.
- Two garages (detached measuring approximately 27ft in length.)
- Tarmac driveway providing ample parking facilities.
Glazed double doors. Tiled flooring. Glazed door and side lights to:
Storage cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Access to roofspace. Cloakroom with low flush WC.
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 27' 10" X 12' 12" (8.49m X 3.95m)
Feature tiled fireplace with matching hearth, wood mantle and open fire. Corniced ceiling. Concertina doors alowwing separate lounge and dining room.
KITCHEN/ CASUAL DINING AREA: 14' 12" X 9' 10" (4.56m X 3.01m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in breakfast table. Wine rack. Four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Stainless steel eye level oven and microwave. Integrated fridge/ freezer and dishwasher. Vented for tumble drier. Part tiled walls. Door to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.63m X 3.63m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.63m X 3.63m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.63m X 2.72m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, vanity unit, jacuzzi style bath and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Parttiled walls.
ATTACHED GARAGE 11' 11" X 11' 4" (3.63m X 3.45m)
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Door to garden.
DETACHED GARAGE: 27' 9" X 14' 1" (8.46m X 4.29m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Roofspace storage above.
Generous brick pavoir sun patio surrounded by an abundance of shrubs and trees. Large garden laid in lawn bordered by wall and hedging with possible site for additional dwelling (subject to necessary planning approval.) Tarmac driveway to front providing ample parking for several cars. Flowerbeds housing mature shrubs and trees.
Off Antiville Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.