- A neat townhouse in a convenient and quiet location close to Larne town centre.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC Double glazing.
- Lounge with attractive fireplace.
- Excellent fitted kitchen/ dining area including hob and oven.
- Two good sized bedrooms.
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area.
- Pebbled bed and parking area to front.
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer.
PVC Front door and sidelight to:
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 10' 9" (5.05m X 3.27m)
Feature wood surround fireplace with inset electric fire. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 16' 7" X 9' 5" (5.05m X 2.86m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Concealed extractor fan in matching canopy. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled flooring. Under unit lighting. Pvc double glazed door to rear.
Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 12" X 10' 8" (3.96m X 3.26m)
Laminate wood flooring. Built in robe. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 12" X 9' 6" (3.04m X 2.90m)
Laminate wood flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap, screen door and electric shower over. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Fully enclosed patio area to rear with raised flowerbeds, outhouse and boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank. Outside water tap. Pebbled bed and tarmac driveway to front.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.