- Beautifully presented mid terrace family home.
- PVC Double glazing/ Gas central heating.
- Lounge with attractive fireplace.
- Separate dining/ family room.
- Excellent fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Four good bedrooms.
- May be used as three bedrooms and upstairs lounge.
- Spacious shower room with two showers.
- Further separate WC.
- Covered rear yard leading to pebbled garden with shrubs, flowerbeds and car parking.
- Convenient location within easy walking distance to Larne town centre.
- Currently used as commercial premises but easily adapted back to family home.
Tiled flooring. Glazed door to:
Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 11' 3" (4.85m X 3.43m)
Attractive marble fireplace with matching hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
Under stair storage cupboard.
DINING/ FAMILY ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 7" (3.30m X 2.92m)
Laminate wood flooring. Glazed door.
KITCHEN: 13' 3" X 9' 7" (4.04m X 2.92m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob and canopy style extractor fan. Eye level oven/ microwave. Integrated fridge/ freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Cloaks comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress.
SHOWER ROOM: 10' 4" X 8' 6" (3.15m X 2.59m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle and separate walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Custom made fitted untis with excellent storage. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 9' 10" (3.48m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (2): 16' 0" X 11' 11" (4.88m X 3.63m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 9' 10" (3.48m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (4): 16' 0" X 11' 11" (4.88m X 3.63m)
Covered rear yard with tiled flooring leading to pebbled garden with mature shrubs and flowerbeds. Space for car parking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.