- Beautifully presented split level home with a high standard of finish throughout.
- Gas central heating/ Oak PVC Double glazed windows and doors.
- Three reception rooms on ground floor (all with wood flooring.)
- Contemporary custom made kitchen with built in appliances.
- Separate utility area with range of units.
- Ground floor guest bedroom with walk in shower area and robes.
- Master bedroom on first floor with walk in dressing room, ensuite shower room and superb views.
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower.
- Two further bedrooms (one with built in robe and storage area.)
- Lower level offering two reception rooms ( can be used for various purposes.)
- Ground floor WC and storage room.
- Detached double garage with automatic roller door.
- Barbeque house, Pergola, garden room and decked area.
- Intruder alarm system and CCTV camera.
- Ideal property to utilise for business purposes (childcare/ nursery/office or studio.)
- Must be viewed to appreciate accommodation and immaculate presentation.
Spacious area with attractive wood flooring. Oak PVC door and leaded feature.
LOUNGE: 17' 2" X 16' 4" (5.24m X 4.97m)
Bright spacious room with views. Attractive marble inset open fireplace. Wood flooring.
DINING ROOM: 16' 4" X 11' 9" (4.97m X 3.59m)
Wood flooring. Access to kitchen.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 13' 8" X 10' 10" (4.17m X 3.30m)
Contemporary custom made kitchen with superb range of high and low level units. Attractive work surfaces with matching upstands. 1 1/2 bowl black glass sink unit with mixer tap. Five ring gas hob with black glass back panel and modern extractor fan with touch control panel. Eye level oven. L.E.D. lights feature throughout the kitchen. Tiled flooring.
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 11" X 11' 1" (4.23m X 3.37m)
Feature wood flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 12" X 9' 9" (4.27m X 2.98m)
Beautifully presented guest bedroom with walk in shower area, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Range of mirrored sliding robes.
Bright landing. Spacious walk in hotpress.
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 9" X 12' 8" (5.11m X 3.87m)
Superb views overlooking surrounding countryside and towards Scottish coastline. Walk in dressing room with built in shelving, drawers and hanging area. Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC, attractive corner wash hand basin and double shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and corner shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
OFFICE/ STUDY: 8' 6" X 7' 2" (2.59m X 2.17m)
Velux window. Very spacious under eaves storage area.
BEDROOM (3): 16' 4" X 15' 8" (4.98m X 4.77m)
Double glazed velux window.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 11" X 10' 3" (3.95m X 3.12m)
Double glazed velux window.
Staircase to lower level offering adaptable accommodation.
RECEPTION ROOM (1): 16' 10" X 15' 7" (5.13m X 4.75m)
French doors to garden. Range of units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Gas boiler.
RECEPTION ROOM (2): 28' 5" X 9' 9" (8.65m X 2.97m)
Laminate wood flooring. French doors leading to garden and decking area.
Separate low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Attractive decked areas on two levels. Covered veranda area with PVC ceiling. Barbeque house. Covered Pergola with seating area. Outside light and water tap. Rear garden is bordered with rendered wall and fully enclosed by two gates Upper decked area offering games room ( 19'9'' x 10'10'') with light and power, glazed feature with patio doors and bar area. (previously used as snooker/ recreation room but would be ideal for office/ study.) Large corner site with extensive parking area to side of property. Tarmac driveway.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 28' 2" X 25' 4" (8.58m X 7.73m)
Automatic twin doors. Small white Belfast sink. Ample power sockets and work station.
Off Old Glenarm Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.