- An attractive and well presented detached bungalow enjoying an enviable end of cul de sac location.
- Sought after and prestigious residential area.
- Lounge with feature raised fireplace and living flame gas fire.
- Well fitted kitchen/ dining area with excellent range of built in high and low level shaker style units and utility room off.
- Three well proprtioned bedrooms- master with ensuite shower room.
- Family bathroom with white suite.
- Delightful garden in lawn to front/ safely enclosed rear.
- Double glazing/ Oil fired central heating.
- Detached garage.
- Reasonably priced.
- Early viewing strongly recommended.
Hardwood front door and sidelight to:
Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
LOUNGE: 14' 3" X 14' 6" (4.35m X 4.42m)
Feature raised fireplace with living flame gas fire set in marble surround. Fitted book shelves. Bright picture window.
KITCHEN/ DINING AREA: 18' 9" X 10' 5" (5.72m X 3.18m)
Excellent range of built in high and low Shaker style units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Four ring ceramic hob and built in 'Neff' stainless steel oven. Cooker hood. Integrated fridge and dish washer. Part tiled walls. Tile effect laminate wood flooring. UPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 10" X 5' 3" (2.68m X 1.61m)
Range of high and low level Shaker style units. Laminate work surface. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tile effect laminate wood flooring. Hardwood door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 9' 7" (3.36m X 2.93m)
Ensuite shower room comprising low flush WC, contemporary glass bowl wash hand basin and shower enclosure with 'Mira' electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 9' 7" (3.89m X 2.92m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 7' 1" (3.17m X 2.16m)
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Part tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 16' 9" X 10' 2" (5.11m X 3.11m)
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Front garden laid in lawn. Brick pavior driveway with ample parking for several cars. Safely enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with sun patio and beds housing shrubs and trees. Bordered by fencing.
Off Cairncastle Road, Ballygally
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.