- A four bedroom mid terrace property.
- Gas central heating/ Double glazing.
- Lounge/ kitchen/ breakfast area.
- Ground floor WC.
- Walk in shower room.
- Enclosed rear garden with parking area.
- Offered at a realistic price for quick sale.
- Ideal for family or first time buyer.
- Eligible for purchase through Northern Ireland Co ownership Housing Association (subject to normal approval.)
- Property has benefit of solar panels fitted
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 10' 11" (4.80m X 3.33m)
KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM: 18' 3" X 9' 8" (5.56m X 2.95m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Breakfast area.
Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 4" X 8' 11" (4.06m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 8' 9" (3.89m X 2.67m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 6' 9" (3.15m X 2.06m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 4" X 8' 11" (4.06m X 2.72m)
Comprising low flush WC, wash hand basi and tiled shower area.
Neat pebbled front garden. Fully enclosed concrete rear garden with parking area and attractive shrubs and flowers.
Off Old Glenarm Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.