- A very neatly presented red brick mid terrace.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Part double glazed.
- Two good reception rooms both with fireplaces.
- Galley style kitchen with excellent range of units.
- Ground floor WC.
- First floor bedrooms all with wash hand basins.
- White bathroom suite.
- Rear enclosed area with garden shed.
- Quiet unique cul-de-sac close to town centre amenities.
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer, family or retired couple.
- Within minutes to local primary schools and leisure facilities.
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
LOUNGE: 12' 0" X 11' 11" (3.66m X 3.63m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with electric inset fire.
FAMILY/DINING ROOM 19' 5" X 11' 3" (5.92m X 3.43m)
Feature mahogany surround fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth. Glazed door leading to:
KITCHEN: 12' 5" X 6' 11" (3.78m X 2.11m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel twin sink unit. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Separate low flush WC. Oil fired boiler.
Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 8' 11" X 8' 5" (2.72m X 2.57m)
Wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 10' 1" (3.71m X 3.07m)
Built in wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 10' 11" (3.43m X 3.33m)
Double built in robes with pedestal wash hand basin.
ATTIC ROOM 11' 4" X 10' 6" (3.45m X 3.20m)
Paved enclosed area with oil tank, garden shed, outside lighting and outside water tap.
Quiet cul-de-sac close to town centre amenities
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.