- A private and secluded lovely detached bungalow located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing.
- Generous lounge with attractive open fireplace and back boiler.
- Dining room overlooking garden.
- PVC double glazed conservatory.
- Contemporary white bathroom suite.
- Two good sized bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room.)
- Large roofspace (may be suitable to develop a further two rooms).
- Wonderful garden with secluded area.
- Attached matching garage and garden shed.
- Good parking area suitable for boat, caravan etc.
- Far reaching rural views overlooking Sallagh Hills.
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Access to roofspace. Cupboard housing hotpress with copper cylinder tank, Large built in storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 11' 8" X 16' 7" (3.56m X 5.05m)
Feature wood surround fireplace with tiled inset, matching hearth and inset electric fire. Back boiler. Brass spot lighting. Sea view.
DINING ROOM: 9' 5" X 8' 10" (2.87m X 2.70m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC patio doors to covered patio area. Brass spot lighting,
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 8' 10" (3.51m X 2.69m)
Excellent range of country style built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Five ring stainless steel 'Baumatic' oven and gas hob. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Stable door to:
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 9' 10" X 8' 12" (3.00m X 2.74m)
French door to garden.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath with mixer tap and shpwer attachment. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 11' 7" (3.62m X 3.52m)
Double built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 11' 6" (3.56m X 3.51m)
Double built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip flooring, Door to:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Full tiled walls and flooring. Extractor fan.
ATTACHED GARAGE 19' 5" X 9' 5" (5.93m X 2.87m)
Roller door. Light and power.Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
Generous site with gardens laid out in lawns and pebbled areas. Bordered by a variety of trees, shrubs and hedging. Sheltered barbrque area with paved patio and decked effect tiles. Tarmac driveway with ample parking for several cars.
Located just off the ever popular Old Glenarm Road in a quiet family friendly area close to town centre and local amenities
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.