A semi detached property located in this popular residential area.
- A semi detached property located in this popular residential area.
- Oil fired central heating and upvc double glazing installed.
- Spacious lounge with attractive wood flooring
- Fitted kitchen including hob and oven
- Three bedrooms- all with built in wardrobes
- White bathroom suite with electric shower
- Attached garage
- Gardens to front and rear
- Ideal first time buy
- Maybe suitable for co-ownership scheme ( subject to normal approvals)
LOUNGE: 16' 8" X 13' 4" (5.08m X 4.06m)
Brick fireplace with electric fire inset. Tiled hearth and matching display shelves. Laminate wood strip flooring. Stairs to first floor. Open to:
DINING ROOM: 9' 3" X 10' 4" (2.82m X 3.15m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. French doors to rear garden.
KITCHEN: 12' 5" X 7' 2" (3.78m X 2.18m)
Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. 4 ring ceramic hob unit and matching under unit oven. Concealed cooker hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower fitting and screen. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 9" X 9' 11" (2.97m X 3.02m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe with copper cylinder tank
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 6' 9" (2.77m X 2.06m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe.
Rear garden laid to lawn. Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway. Attached garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.