- A very neatly presented town house
- Offering excellent family accommodation
- Generous lounge with attractive open fire
- Good kitchen with dining area
- Three bedrooms - all with wood flooring
- White bathroom suite with seperate shower
- Gravelled driveway to front
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Ideal first time buyer home
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 15' 1" (5.21m X 4.60m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Attractive wood surround fireplace with open fire and matching hearth. Staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 13' 0" X 12' 0" (3.96m X 3.66m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work tops. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 7" X 8' 3" (3.23m X 2.51m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 7' 11" (3.78m X 2.41m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 2" X 11' 1" (4.32m X 3.38m)
Range of built in units.
White suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit and low flush WC. Seperate corner shower unit with electric shower unit.
Enclosed rear garden with attractive decking. Bounded by fencing. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC oil tank. Gravelled parking to front.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.