- A neat semi-detached property located in the popular area of Inver
- PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Recently installed contemporary kitchen
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace
- Three Bedrooms ( all with built in wardrobes)
- Recently installed white bathroom suite
- Integral garage with utility area
- Excellent garden with views overlooking Larne at rear
- Raised decking area
- Ideal first time buy or family home
Laminate wood flooring
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 13' 9" (4.95m X 4.19m)
Attractive wood surround fireplace with open fire and matching hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 17' 2" X 9' 10" (5.23m X 3.00m)
Superb contemporary kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Manufactured stone work surface. Contemporary black extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Door to garage.
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, stainless steel towel radiator. Shower fitting over bath.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 11' 0" (3.33m X 3.35m)
Laminate wood flooring. Double built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 8' 5" (3.66m X 2.57m)
Built in wardrobe
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 6" (2.79m X 2.59m)
Built in wardorbe
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 22' 10" X 10' 0" (6.96m X 3.05m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Light and power.
Neat garden to front in lawns and flowerbeds. Tarmac driveway.
Fully enclosed rear garden with greenhouse. Superb views overlooking larne. Vegetable patch. Outside water tap. Raised decking area.
Mill Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.