- A neat semi detached property located in this popular residential area.
- Oil fired central heating/mostly PVC double glazed windows.
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace linked to the heating.
- Excellent fitted kitchen/dining area.
- Three bedrooms(all with wooden flooring).
- White bathroom suite with electric shower.
- Attractive front garden with veranda.
- Enclosed rear garden including pergola and patio BBQ area with pond.
- Detached garage with roller door.
- Cavity wall insulation and roof space insulated.
- Mill Road is convenient to Larne Town and close to new A8 motorway.
Leaded and stain glass door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 14' 4" (4.70m X 4.37m)
Attractive wood surround fireplace with tiled inset and matching harth. Open fire connected to boiler and radiators. Double arched glazed door to understair area. Attractive wooden floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 17' 11" X 9' 2" (5.46m X 2.79m)
High and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Extactor fan. Cermamic hob and matching underneath oven. Pine ceiling. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
White bath suite comprises: panelled bath, seperate shower unit with electric shower fitting. Low flush toilet. Vanity unit. Tiled walls and floors.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 9' 8" (3.25m X 2.95m)
Laminate wooden floors
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 9' 8" (3.56m X 2.95m)
Laminate wooden floor.
Lamiate wooden floor. Built in storage and hotpress.
Neat front garden with pebble area. Shrubs and floor bed. Attractive veranda tiles.
Enclosed rear garden with pergola. Patio area.
Garden shed, pond, outside water tap.
Detached garage with lift and pull roller door.
Approach by side entrance.
Located in a popular area in Larne Town
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.