- A very neat semi-detached property located in the popular residential area of Millbrook.
- PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating.
- Lounge with attractive open fire.
- Neat kitchen with separate dining room.
- Three bedrooms.
- Excellent front gardens with tarmac drive.
- Extensive rear garden with mature shrubs and apple trees.
- Ideal for first time buyers or family home.
- Easy access to new A8 carriageway.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 10' 3" (5.05m X 3.12m)
Brick built fireplace. Tiled hearth with wooden mantle. Ceiling cornice and ceiling rose.
White suite with push button WC.
DINING ROOM: 9' 3" X 10' 1" (2.82m X 3.07m)
KITCHEN: 10' 1" X 7' 0" (3.07m X 2.14m)
A range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single stainless steele drainer sink unit. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Door to rear.
Hotpress. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" X 10' 2" (5.06m X 3.11m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 4" (3.10m X 2.84m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 7' 1" (3.11m X 2.17m)
White suite comprises of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 19' 0" X 9' 10" (5.80m X 3.00m)
Up and over door. Light and power. PVC door.
Well maintained garden's to front and rear. Fruit trees. Boarded by fencing, headges and wall. Generous tarmac and concrete driveway.
Located in a popluar residentail area of Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.