- Beautiful detached bungalow located on a secluded site with sea views.
- Oil fired central heating (under floor)/ PVC Double glazing.
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area/ separate utility room.
- Lounge with picture window enjoying views.
- Separate dining room with pitched ceiling.
- Four bedrooms (master bedroom with separate bathroom.)
- Rear porch leading to attached double garage.
- Exceptional landscaped site with patio area, lawns, pergola, arbour and summer house.
- A really deceptive home which must be viewed to appreciate not only the internal presentation but the superb gardens.
- Extremely popular location within a few minutes drive to the Antrim coast road.
Attractive covered area with tiled steps to:
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Individually designed oak front door and side panels. Solid wood flooring. Arched feature to rear hallway. Built in cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 19' 9" X 14' 1" (6.03m X 4.29m)
Attractive freestanding fireplace with inset electric fire. Solid wood flooring. Large picture window enjoying views overlooking garden and towards Irish sea.
DINING ROOM: 13' 11" X 12' 7" (4.25m X 3.83m)
Solid wood flooring. Pitched pine ceiling. Again large window enjoying views.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 16' 2" X 8' 9" (4.93m X 2.66m)
Superb fitted kitchen with high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 4 ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. Concealed extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Part tiled/ part wood panelled walls. Breakfast area with views overlooking patio and garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 6" X 7' 2" (3.19m X 2.18m)
Range of units. 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Leading to garage.
With mirrored sliding robes/ hotpress.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiled walls.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 7" X 13' 7" (4.13m X 4.13m)
Lovely views overlooking garden.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC, built in bathroom furniture with ceramic bowl and separate shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 10' 2" (4.00m X 3.11m)
Range of built in robes. Solid wood flooring. Arched feature in hallway with display shelves.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 9' 9" (3.30m X 2.97m)
presently used as family room. Feature cast iron fireplace.
BEDROOM (4): 7' 10" X 11' 5" (2.39m X 3.47m)
Built in desk and shelving.
ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 19' 11" X 15' 11" (6.07m X 4.84m)
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Roller doors.
Extensive and secluded gardens to front, side and rear. Beautiful landscaped area laid in lawn with shrubs, flowerbeds and mature trees. Patio area. Gazebo, arbour, summer house and garden shed. Superb sea views.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.