- Neatly presented mid terrace property
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing
- Lounge with brick fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Off street parking to front
- Pebbled garden to rear
- Rural yet convenient location
- We have recieved an offer of £38,000 on 2 North Row, Millbrook,Larne, BT40 2SR. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before and exchange of contracts take place.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 19' 7" X 14' 1" (5.97m X 4.29m)
Open tread staircase to first floor. Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth.
KITCHEN: 11' 4" X 10' 4" (3.45m X 3.15m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Cooker space. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Access to partly floored roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 1" (3.81m X 3.07m)
Built in wardrobe. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 8' 0" (3.10m X 2.44m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 7' 3" (2.77m X 2.21m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitting over. Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Pebbled off street parking to front. Enclosed rear yard.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.