- An exceptional detached bungalow located in the picturesque area of Gleno
- Situated on approx 2/3 of an acre
- PVC double glazing / Oil fired central heating installed
- Generous lounge with open plan dining area
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- PVC double glazed conservatory
- Four bedrooms - Master bedroom with modern ensuite shower room
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Beautifully landscaped site with vast car parking, storage area and garden sheds
- Gleno is located midway between Carrickfergus, Ballycarry and Larne, with easy commuting links to Belfast on the new A8 dual carriageway
PVC double glazed front door and side light to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Range of built in high and low level storage cupboards. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 22' 1" X 20' 0" (6.72m X 6.10m)
Feature contemporary electric fire with granite hearth. Stunning views of surrounding countryside. Laminate wood strip flooring. Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Spot lighting. Door to:
KITCHEN: 14' 8" X 9' 9" (4.47m X 2.97m)
Bespoke fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Two bowl ceramic sink unit and mixer tap. Variety of integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and free standing oven with four ring hob unit. Extractor fan. Glazed display units. Under unit and spot lighting. uPVC double glazed door to:
CONSERVATORY: 23' 9" X 10' 11" (7.23m X 3.33m)
uPVC double glazed French doors to:
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 8" X 11' 8" (4.47m X 3.56m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Spot lighting. En suite shower room comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' power shower fitting. Low flush WC and semi pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Spot lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 5" (3.17m X 2.87m)
Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 8" X 14' 2" (4.47m X 4.31m)
Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip flooring. Door to:
BEDROOM (4): 11' 6" X 10' 1" (3.51m X 3.08m)
uPVC double glazed door to outhouse.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and vanity unit. Fuly tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Access to roof space. Spot lighting.
Brick paviour and concrete driveway providing ample parking. Spacious gardens to front and side with elevated rear laid in lawn providing stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Paved sun patio. Abundance of trees and shrubs. Bounded by trees and fencing. Outdoor sheds and outhouse housing recently installed oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.