- An individually designed family home situated on an elevated site of approx 1 acre.
- Oil fired central heating / double glazing installed
- Three reception rooms plus generous kitchen, breakfast and family room
- Many features including marble and cast iron fireplace and wood burning stove
- Well fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Spacious family bathroom with shower
- Ground floor bedroom with with en suite bathroom
- Three large bedrooms on first floor
- Large double garage and excellent parking area
- Mature site with small field, landscaped garden and patio area
- Sweeping driveway with attractive lighting
- Easy commuting to Belfast as close to new A8 dual carriageway
- An ideal location and property to suit those seeking to work from home (car sales, nursery or office)
Glazed PVC door and side panel to:
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Attractive staircase to first floor with gallery landing.
LOUNGE: 27' 5" X 13' 10" (8.36m X 4.22m)
Feature marble fireplace with matching hearth and living flame gas fire. Wired for wall lights. Patio doors leading onto front garden. Arch feature to:
OPEN PLAN DINING ROOM: 13' 6" X 11' 2" (4.11m X 3.40m)
Superb rural views. Doors leading to:
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 19' 10" X 14' 5" (6.05m X 4.39m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Five ring gas stove. Plumbed for dishwasher. Attractive beamed ceiling. Multi burner stove in family area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 13' 11" X 6' 0" (4.24m X 1.83m)
Range of units. Cloaks cupboard. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 7" X 14' 6" (4.44m X 4.42m)
Excellent range of mirrored sliding wardrobes. Attractive wood flooring. En suite bathroom comprising panelled bath with shower fitting, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
Luxury bathroom comprising raised bath, low flush WC, bidet and pedestal wash hand basin. Attractive cornicing, arched display feature and pillars. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
FAMILY/ENTERTAINMENT ROOM: 31' 9" X 14' 10" (9.68m X 4.52m)
Feature cast iron fireplace with mirror over mantle and matching hearth. Attractive wood flooring. PVC door leading to garden.
SPACIOUS GALLERY LANDING:
BEDROOM (2): 16' 10" X 13' 10" (5.13m X 4.22m)
Double under eave storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 5" X 13' 11" (4.39m X 4.24m)
Under eave storage.
BEDROOM (4): 21' 10" X 19' 5" (6.65m X 5.92m)
Spacious bedroom with under eave storage. Attractive upholstered window seating. Extensive range of low level built in wardrobe and storage.
DOUBLE GARAGE: 26' 7" X 19' 6" (8.10m X 5.94m)
Two roller doors. Light and power.
The site extends to approximately 1 acre. Laid out in lawn, flowerbeds, shrubs and mature trees. Sweeping tarmac driveway. Paved patio areas providing superb countryside views.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.