- An exceptional detached split level property
- Located on a quiet rural road within minutes drive to new A8 duel carriageway offering easy commuting to Belfast
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Split level Lounge / Family Area
- Excellent fitted kitchen including integrated appliances / Breakfast area
- Separate utility room
- Three bedrooms on ground floor with attractive wood flooring
- Family bathroom on ground floor
- First floor master bedroom with ensuite shower and balcony affording stunning countryside views
- Situated on a private site extending to circa 0.75 acre
- Pebbled driveway offering ample parking for cars, caravans etc
- Property is also located minutes drive to Ballyclare, Carrickfergus and Larne
Hardwood front door and side light to:
Double built in storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE/FAMILY AREA: 26' 0" X 20' 1" (7.92m X 6.12m)
Feature brick fireplace with matching hearth. Stairs to upper level. Wood strip flooring. French doors leading to garden.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 12" X 10' 1" (4.56m X 3.07m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 5" X 13' 5" (4.70m X 4.10m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level pine units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate work surfaces. Integrated low level oven and four ring hob unit. Views of surrounding countryside. Door leading to garden.
Low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate wood strip flooring. Rear door to garden.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 10' 0" (3.21m X 3.05m)
Wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 7" X 6' 6" (2.91m X 1.98m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 10" X 13' 3" (5.43m X 4.05m)
Feature beamed ceiling. Wood strip flooring. French doors to balcony affording stunning countryside views. Access to storage cupboards. Velux windows. En suite shower room comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC and two pedestal wash hand basins. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Access to walk in wardrobe and attic space.
Sweeping pebbled driveway affording ample parking for several cars. Generous site of approx 0.75 of an acre laid in lawn with paved patio area. Bounded by trees and hedge. Boiler house with recently installed oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC oil tank.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.