- A very neat detached bungalow in a popular residential area
- Located on an extensive site at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Lounge with open fireplace and large picture window
- Good sized fitted kitchen and dining area
- Recently installed shower room
- Three bedrooms
- Attached garage with light and power
- Fully enclosed front and rear gardens laid in lawn
- Convenient to Town Centre and local Grammar School
PVC double glazed front door and side lights to:
Access to fully floored roofspace via slingsby type ladder with light and power.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 13' 11" (5.41m X 3.99m)
Large picture window. Tiled fireplace with matching hearth.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA : 15' 10" X 9' 9" (4.83m X 2.97m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Breakfast area. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 11' 10" (3.81m X 3.61m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 10" (3.33m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 6" (2.98m X 2.60m)
White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls and floor.
ATTACHED GARAGE 17' 3" X 9' 12" (5.26m X 3.04m)
Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Access to roof space.
Extensive site with generous tarmac driveway and lawns. Paved patio areas. Flowerbeds and shrubs. Fully enclosed lawned rear garden with open aspect.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.