- Neatly presented mid terrace family home
- Gasl Fired Central Heating and PVC double glazing installed
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Excellent fitted kitchen with dining area
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- White bathroom suite with electric shower fitting
- Landscaped rear garden with lawn, paved and pebbled areas
- Brick paviour off street parking to front
Staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 8' 4" (4.84m X 2.54m)
Feature bay window. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 2" X 8' 4" (5.83m X 2.54m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixewr taps. Integrated fridge freezer and low level oven. Four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Understairs storage. Door to rear.
Access to roof space. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 5" (3.58m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 9' 11" (3.62m X 3.02m)
Laminate wood flooring. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 7' 6" (2.94m X 2.29m)
Laminate wood flooring.
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitting. Screen door. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Pavioured driveway providing off street parking. Pebbled flowerbeds. Bounded by wall.
Fully enclosed rear garden with generous paved patio area leading to landscaped lawn. Pebbled flowerbeds. Bounded by fencing. Pedestrian access and outhouse.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.