- A beautifully presented townhouse
- Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing installed
- Superb lounge with living flame gas fire
- Excellent kitchen/breakfast area including hob and oven
- Separate utility room
- Three bedrooms - All tastefully decorated
- Neat enclosed rear garden and parking area for two cars to front
- This is an ideal first time buyer home (suitable for purchase through co-ownership subject to normal approvals) or as investment as excellent tenants would be keen to stay
Attractive wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 7" X 10' 10" (4.74m X 3.31m)
Attractive fireplace with gas living flame fire and matching hearth.
Suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 12' 1" X 11' 10" (3.68m X 3.61m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Four ring ceramic hob and under oven. Extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Tiled flooring.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 3" X 5' 2" (2.83m X 1.58m)
Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 3" X 10' 3" (4.65m X 3.12m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 11' 2" (4.27m X 3.40m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 6" X 9' 0" (2.59m X 2.75m)
White suite comprising panelled bath and separate shower cubicle with PVC panelling. Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
Brick paviour parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden to rear with attractive fencing and laid in lawn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.