- Detached bungalow in a quiet and popular residential area of Larne
- Oil fired central heating/PVC double glazed windows
- Two reception rooms - One with open fireplace
- Kitchen with range of fitted units
- White bathroom suite
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area
- Detached garage with electric roller door
- Driveway providing ample off street parking
- Close to shops, schools and walking distance to Larne Town Centre
Hardwood double entrance doors. Tiled floor. Door and side lights to:
Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
LOUNGE: 12' 12" X 13' 4" (3.95m X 4.07m)
Feature open fireplace with tiled hearth.
DINING ROOM: 18' 11" X 8' 8" (5.76m X 2.64m)
Storage cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
KITCHEN: 7' 6" X 12' 10" (2.28m X 3.91m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surface. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls.
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 5" X 9' 5" (3.17m X 2.88m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 11' 12" (3.18m X 3.65m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 9" X 8' 6" (2.05m X 2.59m)
Built in wardrobe.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 2" X 10' 0" (6.46m X 3.05m)
Electric roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Neat front garden laid in lawn and pebbled flowerbeds housing tress and shrubs. Concrete driveway providing ample parking.
Rear garden with tiered garden laid in lawn with paved patio areas. Greenhouse. Bounded by hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.