- A neat semi-detached house located in a much sought after residential area
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed
- Generous Lounge
- Spacious kitchen / dining area with excellent range of units
- Ground floor WC
- Three bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- White bathroom suite with corner shower
- Neat garden to front and rear
- Generous parking area with space for garage (subject to planning approval)
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer / family
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 0" X 12' 10" (4.27m X 3.91m)
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 13' 0" X 12' 10" (3.97m X 3.90m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob and matching electric oven.
Laminate work surfaces. Valliant gas fired central heating boiler.
White suite comprising wash hand basin and low flush WC,
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 9' 3" (3.90m X 2.81m)
En suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. PVC clad walls. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 8" (3.20m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" X 8' 5" (3.89m X 2.57m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. PVC clad walls. Stainless steel heated towel rail.
Pebbled front garden with stoned driveway providing ample parking. Rear garden laid in lawn.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.