- An excellent detached family bungalow enjoying an enviable rural location yet offering easy access to both Carrickfergus and Larne.
- Tastefully presented throughout.
- Spacious 'L' shaped lounge / dining room with feature brick built fireplace and open plan to kitchen and sun room
- Well fitted kitchen with excellent range of built in high and low level 'pine' units and integrated appliances.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms. Master with range of built in wardrobes.
- Large family bathroom with corner bath and shower. Matching shower cubicle.
- Impressive manicured gardens to front and rear in lawns with a private walled garden.
- Integral garage with utility room.
- Double glazed in 'oak' effect uPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed.
- Early personal appraisal strongly recommended.
Hardwood front door to;
Slate Tiled Floor
'L' SHAPED LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 26' 7" X 25' 8" (8.11m X 7.82m)
Feature brick built fire place with raised heather tiled hearth. Georgian style windows. Open to;
SUN ROOM: 8' 11" X 8' 8" (2.71m X 2.64m)
Tiled Floor. uPVC double glazed door to garden. Wood panelled ceiling.
KITCHEN (Open from lounge) 12' 9" X 11' 9" (3.88m X 3.58m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level pine units. Laminate work tops, part tiled walls. Glazed display cupboard. Plate Rack. Belling built in low level oven and Neff 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood in matching canopy. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Access to roof space. uPVC double glazed door to Garden.
Low flush WC and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 0" X 16' 11" (4.58m X 5.16m)
Range of built in wardrobes
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 9' 11" (3.88m X 3.03m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 7' 1" (3.18m X 2.16m)
Soft coloured suite comprising panelled corner bath with antique style mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Vanity unit with range of low level cupboards. Wall mounted cupboards with shaver light and mirror. Part tiled walls. Shower cubicle with Mira Excel thermostatically controlled shower and screen door. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 11" X 5' 10" (3.64m X 1.77m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level units, Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Laminate work tops. Oil fired central heating boiler. Door to;
GARAGE: 20' 5" X 12' 0" (6.22m X 3.66m)
Electric roller door. Light and power
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Neat lawned front garden with a variety of trees and bounded by ranch style fencing. Manicured rear garden with coloured stoned area leading to lawn with trees and bounded by walls and hedging. Private walled 'secret' garden with coloured stoned area and shrubs.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.