- A neat mid terrace property.
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC double glazing.
- Recently installed new kitchen including hob and oven.
- White bathroom suite with electric shower.
- Lounge with attractive open fireplace.
- Two bedrooms both with wooden flooring.
- Ideal investment or first time buyer.
- Suitable for co-ownership (subject to normal approval).
LOUNGE: 11' 1" X 10' 3" (3.37m X 3.13m)
Attractive fireplace with tiled hearth and matching surround. Glazed doors to:
KITCHEN: 10' 12" X 8' 7" (3.35m X 2.62m)
Newly installed kitchen with range of high level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.Under oven and matching four ring hob. Part tiled walls. Wood strip ceiling.
Stairs to first floor.
Panelled bath with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 1" X 9' 5" (3.37m X 2.86m)
Hot press. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 9' 11" (3.35m X 3.03m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
Front and enclosed rear garden with shed and oil fired central heating boiler.
Separate entrance to rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.