- Stunning mid terrace family home recently renovated throughout.
- Gas fired central heating / Double glazing installed.
- Large reception room with open fire.
- Newly installed kitchen with utility room off.
- Ground floor WC.
- Two good sized bedrooms plus attic room.
- Contemporary family bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle.
- Fully enclosed yard with patio area.
- Detached garage.
- Excellent harbour location close to primary school, leisure centre and walking distance to town centre.
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer or investor.
Feature tiled flooring. Part glazed door to:
LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM: 22' 4" X 13' 6" (6.80m X 4.12m)
Feature antique style cast iron fireplace with granite hearth. Laminate wood strip flooring. Stairs to first floor and large under stair storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 12' 0" X 11' 1" (3.67m X 3.37m)
Excellent range of newly installed high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces and up stands. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated high level oven. Four ring touch control hob unit, glass splashback and stainless steel ducted cooker hood with glass canopy. Tiled floor. Matching breakfast bar.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 7" X 6' 8" (3.83m X 2.03m)
Newly installed low level units. Laminate work surfaces and up stands. Single drainer stainlss steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring. Door to rear.
Contemporary low flush WC and vanity unit. Gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 12' 2" (4.11m X 3.70m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 12" (3.66m X 3.34m)
Far reaching views.
Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Seaprate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Low flush WC and vanity unit. Storage cupboard. Laminate strip flooring. PVC clad walls. Velux window.
Velux window. Staircase to:
ATTIC ROOM: 14' 2" X 12' 4" (4.32m X 3.76m)
Velux window. Access to roofspace. Far reaching views.
DETACHED GARAGE: 14' 12" X 8' 5" (4.56m X 2.56m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Rear yard with patio area. Bounded by wall and fencing. Pedestrian access to rear.
Off Coastguard Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.