- An impressive detached family bungalow enjoying an elevated site that affords superb far reaching views over "The Maidens"and North Channel as far as The Scottish Coast.
- Lounge with feature cast iron fire place and large picture window,
- Spacious and well appointed kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, multi fuel stove and many integrated appliances. Utility room off.
- Four double bedrooms, master with en suite wet room.
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite including free standing bath tub.
- Integral garage. Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed.
- Delightful manicured gardens to front, side and rear.
- Realistically priced - early internal appraisal strongly recommend.
UPVC Double glazed front door with leaded light and side light to:
Chinese slate tiled floor. Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spot lights.
LOUNGE: 21' 2" X 12' 1" (6.45m X 3.69m)
Feature cast iron 'horse shoe' fire place set in painted wood surround with slate hearth. Maple wood strip floor. Picture window giving superb far reaching views over the "The Maidens", lighthouses, Antrim Coastline and as far as the Scottish Coast. Five wall light point.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM: 25' 11" X 11' 9" (7.89m X 3.58m)
Feature floor to ceiling brick-built fireplace with multi fuel stove set on Chinese slate tiled hearth. Maple wood strip flooring in family room area. High intensity low voltage spot lights. Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap.
Excellent range of built in high and low units. Laminate work tops. 'Stoves' built in oven and four ring touch hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Pelmet lighting and under unit lighting. Recessed lighting. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 3" X 6' 5" (2.82m X 1.96m)
Range of high and low high gloss units. Integrated dishwasher and automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled wall. High intensity low voltage spot lights. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 12' 2" (3.83m X 3.72m)
Maple wood strip floor. Large Double Wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
ENSUITE WET ROOM:
Comprising semi-ped wash basin. Low flush WC. Tiled shower area with 'Rain Forest' shower fitting and shower screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Automatic sensor lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 9' 10" (3.35m X 3.00m)
Including range of wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Solid wood strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spot lights.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 9' 9" (3.05m X 2.97m)
High intensity low voltage spot lights. Solid wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (4): 8' 2" X 9' 3" (2.49m X 2.83m)
Solid wood strip flooring, Built in wardrobes with high level cupboards.
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath tub with chrome mixer tap. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls, tiled floor. 'Wet' shower area with glass screen and 'Rain Forest' shower fitting. Automatic sensor lighting.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 10' 4" X 10' 2" (3.15m X 3.11m)
Roller door light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Pavioured driveway and parking space. Gardens in lawn to front, side and safely enclosed rear with a variety of trees, shrubs and bounded by fence. Sunny south facing patio. Fish pond with fountain. Superb sea views over The Maidens to the Scottish Coast.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.