- Spacious end terrace property in an enviable location close to transport, schools and shops
- Oil fired central heating installed
- Generous lounge with feature bay window
- Kitchen/dining area with range of high and low level units
- Downstairs wetroom
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and concrete areas
- Front garden in lawn with parking space for two cars
- Large garage with light and power
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer, family or investor
Front door and side light to:
LOUNGE: 16' 8" X 11' 9" (5.08m X 3.59m)
Feature bay window. Brick built fireplace with wood mantle.
KITCHEN: 16' 8" X 7' 4" (5.08m X 2.24m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker. Extractor fan in matching canopy. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Storage cupboard. Door to rear.
White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Access to roof space. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 8' 3" (3.70m X 2.52m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 6" X 10' 8" (4.11m X 3.24m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 7' 2" (2.93m X 2.18m)
BEDROOM (4): 8' 8" X 7' 10" (2.63m X 2.38m)
Built in wardrobe.
Front garden laid in lawn. Concrete driveway with parking for two cars leading to garage. Generous rear garden laid in lawn with large paved patio area. Flowerbeds housing trees and shrubs. Bounded by wall and fencing. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house. Outside tap.
Up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.