- A neat semi detached property located in a quiet residential area
- Oil fired central heating / PVC Double glazing
- Spacious lounge with fireplace leading to dining area
- Kitchen with range of high and low units
- Three good sized bedrooms
- White bathroom suite
- Large detached garage with electric roller door
- Extensive rear garden laid in lawn
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer or family
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 5" X 11' 6" (4.40m X 3.51m)
Feature tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Cornice ceiling. Open to:
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 18' 9" X 8' 6" (5.72m X 2.59m)
Excellent range of built in high and low level units. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Laminate work surfaces. Extractor in matching canopy. Space for cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Glazed display units. Pine clad ceiling. Laminate wood strip floor.
Access to roof space. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 9' 5" (3.51m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 8" X 8' 8" (4.17m X 2.64m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 6' 4" (3.19m X 1.93m)
Built in wardrobe.
White suite comprising pine clad bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Electric roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Front garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Double entrance gates to ample driveway leading to garage. Bounded by wall and fencing. Generous rear garden laid in lawn with flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. uPVC oil tank. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.