- A neatly presented mid terrace property
- Gas fired central heating/ PVC double glazing
- Generous lounge / dining area with feature multi fuel stove
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Shower room with electric controlled shower
- Enclosed rear yard area with large outhouse
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer or investor
- Excellent location opposite train station and walking distance to town centre.
PVC front door to:
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 19' 9" X 10' 6" (6.01m X 3.20m)
Feature multi fuel burning stove with tiled hearth and wood mantle.
KITCHEN: 9' 8" X 7' 1" (2.95m X 2.17m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. ONe and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Under stairs storage. PVC door to rear.
White suite comprising shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 10' 4" (4.24m X 3.14m)
Far reaching views. Built in cupboard. Gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 7' 12" (2.73m X 2.43m)
Generous concrete patio area. Bounded by wall.
High flush WC.
OUTHOUSE: 19' 2" X 13' 5" (5.83m X 4.10m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.