- Neatly presented mid terrace property within walking distance to the town centre
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC Double glazing installed
- Spacious lounge with feature granite open fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of units and seperate utility area
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Rear yard leading to generous garden and patio area
- Ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or investor.
Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 22' 0" X 10' 12" (6.71m X 3.35m)
Feature bay window. Granite fireplace with matching hearth and open fire. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 5" X 7' 0" (3.18m X 2.13m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Low level oven and four ring hob unit. Stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Door to:
UTILITY AREA: 9' 2" X 6' 8" (2.80m X 2.02m)
Low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Gas fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
Access to roofspace.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 10' 10" (4.59m X 3.31m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 5" (3.28m X 2.57m)
Rear yard leading to generous rear garden with concrete patio area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.