- Fully modernised mid terrace family home in a quiet-cul-de-sac location
- Oil fired central heating / PVC Double glazing installed
- Bright and spacious lounge with bay window
- Excellent fitted kitchen with high gloss units and integrated appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room with white suite
- Rear garden with patio, lawn and decked areas
- A must see for any potential first time buyer, family or investor
PVC double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 10' 4" (4.86m X 3.15m)
Feature bay window. Laminate wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 2" X 10' 0" (5.85m X 3.06m)
Stunning range of built in high gloss soft closing units. Laminate work surfaces with matching upstands. One and hald bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and low level oven. Four ring hob unit and stainless steel ducted cooker hood. Laminate wood strip flooring. uPVC French doors to garden. Glazed uPVC door to rear.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 10' 4" (3.56m X 3.15m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 5" X 8' 6" (4.69m X 2.60m)
Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 5" (3.00m X 2.26m)
Front pebbled garden bounded by wall. Rear garden with generous concrete patio, lawn and raised decking. Shed with oil fired central heating boiler. uVPC oil tank. Outside tap. Pedestrian access. Bounded by fence and hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.